Founded close to 20 years ago, the company has become one of the leading strategy and M&A advisory firms in China, with 50 professionals in Beijing and Shanghai. Our M&A Practice represents the largest part of our business (60/70%) and focuses on mid-market transactions, representing international and Chinese clients in buy-side, sales-side and restructuring transactions, and has closed more than 160 transactions worth an aggregate value of USD 6 billion. We are the exclusive China partner of IMAP, the third largest global M&A organization for transactions below USD 500 million.
- Deal origination: support the company in generating both buy-side and sale-side mandates and support business development activities.
- Execute M&A engagements: independently manage M&A and corporate transaction assignments, from target search, due diligence coordination, to negotiation and government relations support.
- Client management: liaise with clients to ensure timely and quality deliverables, playing a board of director advisory role to the clients.
- Management responsibilities: provide oversight and management to a deal team (goal setting, performance management,). Support our Sector Group activities.
- Track record of successfully closing M&A transactions.
- Minimum 6/8 years investment banking or corporate development experience in China.
- Bilingual (English, Chinese).
- Strong China network.
- Exceptional deal negotiation and deal closure abilities.
- Proven ability to structure deals.
- Strong strategic thinker with excellent business acumen and corporate sense.
- Skilled at valuation, due diligence exposure and determining financial impact.
- Mature individual with minimum supervision.
- MBA degree or equivalent qualification (CPA or CFA) preferred.
- Self starter, strong motivation and entrepreneur.
- Excellent communication skills.