Urgent: Risk & Controls, Governance position!
Top tier international bank looking for a sharp and experienced Risk & Controls manager to join their Global Enterprise-wide Risk team. This individual will assist with the development of enterprise wide framework through governance and process documentation.
- Monitor, control & mitigate risks
- Development, rollout & advancement of framework across the enterprise
- Delivering plans to Group Committee meetings
- Prepare assurance reports when required
- Liaise with audit
- Expert level risk governance from any of the 3 lines of defence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this hire is involved in writing reports & assisting with policies
- Internal / External Audit background preferred
- Preference for Market / Credit Risk background but not a must
- Preference for understanding of Credit risk models but not a must
Employee Value Proposition:
- High visibility to C-level management
- Wide scope i.e. global role covering enterprise-wide across all business lines
- High level of autonomy and independence encouraged
- Opportunity to be exposed to all domains in an international banks
- Competitive salary package
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS Word Format to Sabrinna.Elissia@astoncarter.com reference SE/485683/JL
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544