My client, an American MNC with strong world-wide presence has been expanding over the years and is seeking a Financial Analyst to take on this exciting and challenging role.
- As part of the finance team, you will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, year end and adhoc reporting requirements for Corporate Office and internal stakeholders.
- You will prepare and issue templates required for annual and adhoc budgeting/ planning process as well as prepare and consolidate budget schedules fulfilling both internal and corporate requirements.
- You will be involved in business partnering and support as well as provide required analysis and recommendations.
- Equipped with proven track record in finance field experience, you should obtain at least a Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- You need to have good working knowledge of SAP and excellent Ms Office skills especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work under stress in a fast paced environment and meeting tight deadlines are expected.
Interested candidates can either forward their profile in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SA/485616/SA or contact Suhaida Aziz in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8549 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or alternatively apply online link below.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544