- Looking for an experienced Internal Control Manager responsible for the oversight and monitoring of how risks are linked up with appropriate controls in order to monitoring negative substantial business impact.
- Co-ordination of Governance, Risk and Control related tasks
- Maintain a regulated risk-based order for delegations of decision authority (Global Authorization Directive) , in collaboration with line management and Corporate Internal Control
- Manage the Enterprise Risk Management assessment process and follow-up of critical areas internally
- Interact with Corporate Audit and audited entities in the audit process to ensure an efficient and transparent process.
- Carry out assessments to support top management including Management Controls, fraud, whistle-blows etc.
- Support management teams’ awareness of governance principles, inform/train critical Policies & Rules and Risk Management
- Execute operational Risk/Control reviews and investigations
- Other Business Control related activities , tasks and projects
- Minimum 7-10 years of working experience preferably within in the financial area focusing on governance risk and control
- Degree in Finance or similar education and preferably with a Master of Business Administration
- Structured and analytical
- Target oriented
- A team player with courage, integrity, good judgment
- Professionalism, commitment and a drive to improve
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Customer oriented and business-minded
- Challenged by interacting in a changing environment
- Very good ability to use different PC tools especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The job requires occasional travelling
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com quoting AL/JD484973 or contact Agnes Lim in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8533 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or alternatively apply online below.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544