- Liaison with customs and tax authority for transfer price matters.
- Work with professional firm and global tax team to deal with complicated tax matters.
- Provide tax advisory to business units and controllers; keep abreast of China tax laws and regulations
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or other related field
- More than 6 years of working experience in tax function, experience in Big 4 accounting firm
- Good command of written and oral English, good communication skills
- Integrity, accountability, logical, detail-oriented, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure
For more information you can email Icy LIU in our Shanghai office via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 021-80263938 or alternatively, apply online below.