A top-tier international bank based in Singapore requires a VP level Project Manager for a mission critical role.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Programme Manager with a proven track record in delivering large-scale projects in a global cross-matrix banking environment
Key responsibilities of the hire will include the following:
- Manage scoping, project planning, resource planning and prioritisation
- Engaging with senior stakeholders from business & technology
- Adhering to tight timescales
- Taking ownership and accountability of projects from conception through to post-implementation review
- Enforcing sound project financial management protocols and risk/issue management standards.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in delivering Business change projects in the Banking Domain
- Excellent Project Management skills with PMP certification
- Experience in Compliance / FCC would be beneficial
- Proven delivery of programmes in a large & complex banking environment
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544