This organisation is a globally recognised competitor within the telecommunications space and prioritises the reward and recognition of all employees. With a strong focus on the development and up-skilling of its employees, this organisation is a career partner where you can build your skills and experience long term. As a global leader within the communications space, this organisation provides telco solutions to smaller business through to large multi-national organisations.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to drive sales into the Mass Channels and P&C. You will be the lead contact for accounts like OfficeWorks, Target and 7-Eleven.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving sales across these channels to ensure profitability within this division
- Develop and execute promotional activities
- Support the management of the field representatives to ensure that execution, compliance and performance are met at a store level.
- Build and maintain key relationships with strategic retail partners
Critical to your success in this role you will need:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar Account Manager position
- Experience within the Telco and/or FMCG sales Industry would be highly advantageous
- Experience managing accounts within the retail sector.
- Must have completed relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong Business Acumen
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/sales strategic planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is critical
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This organisation is offering a highly attractive salary package and various other benefits. With strong emphasis placed on reward and recognition, this organisation is an employer of choice within the industry and fosters a supportive and open culture.
For more information you can call Andre Guaverra in our GWS office on (02) 8894 2725 quoting Job Reference 504483 or alternatively, apply online below.