Aston Carter are partnering with a Global Financial Markets and Trading Innovator in the search for an experienced Senior Finance Manager. The group have been experiencing continued growth over recent years, this role will be a key direct report of the CFO to maintain a robust finance function throughout this growth. The brand an employer with an employee first approach, combining outstanding benefits with a best practice working environment.
The role is a broader finance leadership role with oversight across Financial Control, Finance Operations, Product Control and FP&A. Reporting directly to the CFO you will;
- Provide direction and leadership across the broader finance function, including a strong focus on process improvement, automation and analytics,
- Drive the global and regional budget and forecast cycles,
- Manage the month-end, quarter-end and year-end cycles, including control over the group’s annual audit,
- Provide guidance over the development of a strong Trade Support and Product Control environment,
- Manage the groups capital and liquidity positions, including submission of regulatory returns and EXCO reporting,
- Mentor the team to develop a business partnering culture, partnering with trading desks, senior leadership and corporate functions to provide detailed financial and analytical insight into business performance.
To be successful you will have 5+ years Finance experience in a Financial Markets/Trading environment. Ideally you will have started your career in a Big 4 or mid-tier environment prior to expanding into FP&A, Product Control and Financial Control in a Markets or Investment Banking environment. Team leadership and staff mentoring are an imperative component to success in this role.
For more information you can call Braedon Jones in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6220 quoting Job Reference 504470 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.