A market leader within the consumer goods industry is seeking experienced Customer Service / Call Centre Professionals to join their rapidly growing team. Our client has a fast paced and busy customer service department based in South West Sydney. The company has a fantastic team culture and is looking for dynamic candidates to contribute to this. The opportunity is a permanent position.
Our client has a focus on coaching and development to ensure a long term career path for their employees. Employees will experience a highly detailed on-boarding and training process which will ensure they are well prepared for the role.
In this role, a typical day would include:
- Ensure customers and clients have a pleasant experience when placing orders.
- Effectively deal with customer telephone enquiries, orders, dispatching and complaints.
- Work towards KPI’s and key measures as a team to meet performance levels.
- Monitor the distribution of products and ensure a prompt delivery to customers.
- Ability to liaise with all stakeholders of the business and pass on any necessary information to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Actively seek feedback from stakeholders to improve and streamline processes.
- Entering a high volume of orders into Salesforce and give customers a timeline on delivery.
- Answering service calls and providing after sales service.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service background with experience in high volume order processing.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask with strong order entry skills.
- Salesforce experience desirable, but not necessary.
- Immaculate phone manner with the ability to handle customer complaints professionally.
- Proactive and professional approach to work.
If you would like to work for a company with a supportive team culture that fosters growth and development, then please apply.
For more information, you can call Jacki Dynon in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 501758 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.