An opportunity has recently become available within a globally recognised organisation that has become a trusted provider for high quality security solutions. The organisation has acquired multiple businesses and has developed their resources strategically to be able to provide an end to end provider for security within the B2B space. Due to recent growth the company has had across ANZ, they are now seeking a National Business Development Manager that will be targeting the Construction, Infrastructure and Government space (more broadly across the mass gathering space).
As the National Business Development Manager, your main responsibility would be to seek new opportunities and build cross functional relationships with your key clients to achieve the end goal of building strategic partnerships. You will also report on revenue growth, market intelligence and any concept around continuous improvement. Overall the role will consistently challenge your ability to deal with complex sales situations and act as a consultant to the key accounts.
To be successful in your application you MUST have:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience directly in the Security industry
- At least 5-7 years proven sales record within the construction, infrastructure and government space
- Strong technical sales aptitude
- Ability to provide a consultancy service when meeting with clients around business security solutions
- A strong hunter who is confident in building relationships into new accounts
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Great career development
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity to be trained by global professionals.
The role will suit an accomplished sales professional who is self-motivated and self-driven. If you are looking for a challenging role that rewards you for your success then this is for you. The role will also offer a great salary package with a fully maintained car or car allowance and bonus included.
Ideally you will have several years of proven experience in a similar role or be ready to take the next step from your state or national account manager’s position.
For more information, you can call Ben Drougas in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2708 quoting Job Reference 499398 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.