As a Senior Business Analyst (BA) you would be responsible for:
- Working with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and complete business analysis activities.
- Eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end
- Working within the stakeholder engagement framework for the program, the Business Analyst is to communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the program’s objectives and benefits.
- Demonstrable Business Analysis experience and/or related Technical experience
- Preferably experience within risk/compliance programs
- Can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity. Works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings.
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks, experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and constant change, without sacrificing quality whiles working at speed, working independently and ‘self-starting’.
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects.
For more information you can call Charles Cartney in our Melbourne Office on (03) 9918 0934 quoting Job Reference 498121 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.