Customer Service Officer
We are currently seeking 5 x Service Support Officers and 4 x Customer Service Officers for 6 month contracts, with view for extension.
Our client is a leading FMCG brand in Australia and New Zealand. You will get a chance to work with industry leaders and potentially progress your career through continual development.
With a strong focus on customer service, you will be interacting with key stakeholders across different businesses to promote and upsell the companies products. Highly adaptable and ability to deal with pressure are key skills required to perform in this position.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Contacting key customers and clients over the phone
- Promoting and upselling products and services to existing and new customers
- Take orders and respond to queries
- Objection handling
- Utilise keen product knowledge throughout the sales process
- Maintenance and growth of key stakeholder relationships
- Planning of sales calls to optimise outcomes
- Taking inbound/outbound calls
- Available to work longer than 6 months
- Proficiency in computer and call centre systems
- Contact Centre experience beneficial
- Ability to perform in a high volume environment
- Proven track record in a sales environment
- Driven through meeting KPI's
- Ability to cross sell / upsell products and services
- Understanding business needs and delivering relevant sales outcomes
- SAP experience is highly regarded
- Strong negotiation skills
- Adaptability and strong level of tolerance
For more information you can call Mark Gysen in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0932 quoting Job Reference 497897 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.