The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for all processes in manufacturing assigned to his/her shift charge. This includes compiling and analyzing daily production metrics for sharing with cross functional team to build accountability, ownership, leadership & actions to resolve challenges and drive continuous improvement.
Man – staffing of the line through recruitment, selection, orientation and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities. Resource allocation and planning are performed to ensure efficient line operation.
Material – Availability of direct & indirect materials at the right material, right quantity and right time.
Method – SOPs are readily available and people are proficient in the tasks.
Machine – setup of equipment are on schedule and autonomous maintenance are performed regularly.
General Production Supervision & Administration
Responsible for shop floor management to meet daily/monthly/annual targets.
Lead and manage manufacturing team & resources in performing daily tasks in order to maintain smooth production operations and on-time delivery to customers (internal/external).
Team work among cross functional service providers to address challenges related to manufacturing process/operations.
People Management (MS, Trainers, Assemblers)
Performance, Development, Training, Engagement, Attendance, EHS, Discipline
Meet Yields Targets, Compliance to Quality System Requirements
Delivery of Production Targets
Meet Plan vs Actual, Productivity, Efficiency, Yields Targets
Cost Improvement & Management thru’ Lean & Six Sigma Projects
Drive continuous improvement in projects with cross functional teams. E.g. Yield, productivity, 5S, SMED (Single Minute Exchange Die) etc.
Teamwork, plan & execute assigned product transfer related activities.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical Engineering or Science
- At least 4 to 6 years previous working experience in similar capacity in a medical device/ semiconductor/ manufacturing environment
- Able to work shifts, either 630am – 3pm OR 330pm to 12am, Mon – Fri
- Proven Continuous Improvement/ Process Improvement experiences
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong supervisory experience in managing a large team directly/ indirectly (more than 70 preferred)
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proactive, good initiative and team player
- Proficient in MS Office & application (Excel, Words, Powerpoint, etc.)
Interested candidates can either forward their profile in MS Word Format to Claudia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PK/451396/CC or contact Claudia Chong in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8527 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or alternatively apply below.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544