Quality Management Specialist
For one of our client active in the Life Sciences industry, we are currently looking for its Regional Quality Management Specialist based in Singapore, a single contributor position. The incumbent will be responsible for customer complaints processing, will manage and maintain quality management system (internal/ external working parties) and will perform in and outgoing inspections.
- In charge of receiving, reviewing and processing customers complaints
- Perform investigation on complaints for confirmation of defect, visual control assessment on devices as well as laboratory tests according to global standards
- In constant communication with customers and head office to follow up action, progress and updates
- Update the database on complaints and defect descriptions
- Monitor local quality standards while coordinating with the Global Quality standards
- Work with internal stakeholders to carry out all quality management and assurance system
- Handle documentation end reporting requirements for the quality management program
- Conduct internal audits to assess quality management system
- Follow up any observation or non conformity from the audit
- Degree in Chemical/Engineering field
- At least 4 years relevant experience in handling quality assurance/management system
- Hold the Bizsafe level 3 certification (highly recommended)
- Should have qualified to perform ISO 9001 & ISO 17025 audits
- Possess strong initiative in working out solutions problems
- Clear articulation, independent and self-motivated soft skills.
Interested candidates can either forward their profile in MS Word Format to email@example.com quoting reference EM/484252/JQ or contact, Erwan Michel in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8551 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or alternatively apply below.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544